- Delivery of palletised goods within the BS postcode Mon-Fri. 45 hours per week.
- Keeps accurate records of deliveries and customer authorisation and ensure all documentation is submitted to Transport dept on time
- Properly uses and maintains any delivery equipment, including pallet trucks
- Drives safely and follows all laws and rules of driving to maintain a safe and healthy work environment
- Keeps company vehicle clean and ensure it is well-maintained.
- Follows pre-planned route accurately without deviation from set course
- Maintains communication with Transport Dept to be informed of any change of delivery, route or schedule
- Informs Transport Dept of any obstructions to making safe & efficient deliveries on time. (Health & Safety)
- Must be punctual, reliable and trustworthy.
- Competitive monthly salary including Bonus.
Delivery Driver Skills and Qualifications:
Driver’s Licence, CPC qualification, Courteous, Previous Driving Experience, Good Customer Service Skills, Good Communication Skills, No Driving Disqualifications With the Last Three Years, Problem-Solver, Patient, Pleasant, Enthusiastic, Attention to Detail, Ability to Handle Palletised goods with Care, Ability to Work Under Pressure, Ability to Work as part of a Team, Be Physically Fit, Able to Meet Deadlines
Interested in joining is?
You can download our application form here. Please send the completed form and a copy of your CV to Karen at the following address:
Dynamic Storage Ltd
Please contact email@example.com or tel: 01454 273390 for more information.